Saturday 17 January 2009

Cute Cupid

With Valentine's Day a stones through away I thought I should take a rummage through some of my vintage Valentine images and wait for inspiration to come!! And whilst waiting, and waiting, and waiting (inspiration wasn't forthcoming today), I came across a few wonderful cupid images that I wanted to share with you. Please feel free to copy and use these in your own art if you wish.

Aren't these absolutely adoreable. I think they would make wonderful cards, and would even look fantastic framed in a bedroom..... MMmmmm now that's a thought!!



5 comments:

Caz said...

I have been awarded a 'Fabulous Blog Award' & chosen to pass it on to you! Details are on my blog.

Caz x

Lola Enchanted said...

they are wonderful images! Thank you!!

Unknown said...

Oh Mandy these are just wonderful thank you so much! And I am in a hurry tonight but tommorow I will post my award (HOW COOL THANK YOU!) ...You certainaly deserve it! And pass it on to some very deserving blogs.
XXXXX to you

Becky

Malik Imran Awan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Stephani Gorman said...

They are just adorable and I am so happy to have found your awesome blog! Hope to be back soon. Stephani