Wednesday 25 February 2009

Carnival Soiree - A Date For Your Dairy!


I am very excited to announce a magical Blog Event that my friend Lisa Kettell is having at her blogsite Faerie Enchantment! The date for your diary is Saturday 14th March and the theme is "A Carnival Soiree"

“What’s involved?” I hear you ask, well in the words of Lisa Kettell herself; Magic and Mayhem, lurking behind every corner, every velvet curtain, secrets buried beneath the Big Top, portal to a hidden place just inside the Seahorse Carousel, where a certain song at half past 8pm, can transport you to one of those worlds!


What to expect:

-Carnival Tea

-Games-Tokens

-Giveaways consisting of Lisa’s collage cd: Circus Follies, plus an altered poker chip kit

-Free Circus images/ephemera

-Carnival party pictures

-Circus projects

-Stories


So make sure you wear your Carnival best, think rainbows and pointy harlequin hats, Pageant Queen gowns, or Mermaid dress, top hats in every colour and tutu's complete with pixie wings.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

OOOO I can't wait to see you there:) Won't it be grand!
XXXX
Becky
BTW I love Dune Buggies also!

NANCY LEFKO said...

thanks for visiting my blog :) I'll look for you over at Creative Souls :)

JillzWhimzy said...

Hello, thanks so much for stopping by my blog - I enjoyed visiting yours! Sounds like we have some similiar interests :) I'll look forward to seeing you at the Circus.

Gail Lackey said...

Hi Mandy! Sounds like fun! I'll have to check it out! I love the carnival!
Hugz, Gail

~Tracy~ said...

Thank-you for your comment on my blog ( choc. and charmblies ) :)

Oh I'd love to participate in this event, but that day is my birthday and I've been itching to get out for the day ( didn't do much for the last couple 'o birthdays ). So my husband, son and I are heading up the island to a place called Long Beach. It's a gorgeous west coast beach, the kind that takes you away to other worlds. Will post pics. on the blog for sure !

Have a terrific carnival time, and say Hi to Lisa for me :)