Sunday 28 June 2009

I Wish

I wish that I could cause the sun to warm the world with love
Remove the clouds a moment to reveal the stars above
I wish that I could wipe that tear from the corner of your eye
Bring happiness for your sorrow bring a smile for your sigh
I wish that I could better things put hope within your heart
Make today the best you've had right from its' very start
I wish that I were able to make your dream come true
I wish I could - I wish I could do all these things for you

9 comments:

Ann said...

this is just awesome..so lovely!!

Hibiscus Moon said...

Adorable...as always.

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

What a sweet wish list. I send faery dust to make it all come true for you. Blessings and light, Amy

Papier Creatif said...

Sweet poem and dahling creation!!!~

Juls~

Geralyn Gray said...

What sweet wishes---I wish all your wishes come true!

Stephani Gorman said...

This is precious! Thank-you for sharing.:)

Unknown said...

this is so sweet. i love this piece as well-just magic!

Leah Sparks said...

You are very creative. LOVE YOUR ART.

Marva Plummer-Bruno said...

Hi Mandy! This is wonderful! Love all of your work! Marva