Tuesday 16 March 2010

My Calling Card.....

Although my business cards are quite time consuming to create, I think they are worth it. They give a good example of my style with the whimsical theme and transparant wings; which is a bit of a trademark of mine, and of course they show off my vintage style. I also didn't want to over crowd the card with too much information, I think the title explains briefly what I do, whilst the website address is all someone would need as a starting point to find out more about me, such as my blog, email address, home address and phone number, so less is more I guess! And if someone wanted any specific info from me it can always be written on the reverse of the card... et voila!!

6 comments:

mary helen said...

Oh I just love it! So clever and perfect.

Debby said...

Your calling card is totally fabulous.
Debby

Rebecca said...

Hello
Hope you are well. Your calling cards are wonderful, I love them
Blessings
Rebecca

Poisoned Apple Craft said...

Once again, you a flipping genius!!

SoCalWendie said...

Ohh very nice!

jasmoonbutterfly said...

I like, very nice x