Thursday 29 April 2010

Stocking Up!!

One thing I really enjoy is creating new Greetings Cards, it's been long overdue, and I desperately need to get stocking up on my cards for a new store in Battle, East Sussex, that has asked to sell my cards in their shop.
When creating new cards I generally spend an evening on the laptop trawling through my vintage images for inspiration, and as I find it I print off the image that has sparked my imagination and get creating the following morning, playing around with the images and matching them with backing papers and vintage elements till I get the scene just right.

These few samples here are the outcome of my morning of card crafting yesterday. Some of the vintage images are from my own collection, where as others, like the little lady above, are from collage sheets by talented friends / companies, such as Paper Whimsy.

I've still got lots more to create, I need to keep my "cheeky" line of cards going as they are very popular, as well as the usual Birthday, Wedding and New Baby lines.
But I will be taking a break tomorrow as I have a wonderful day of sewing and crafting lined up with a good friend, I'll be taking lots of photo's of the day and blogging about it over the weekend, so watch this space!!

1 comment:

SoCalWendie said...

So cute! I love the cupcake card best, though they are all awesome. You know I'm a fan of your bottled folks :) I thought of you because of the "Crafty Mom" gift card event going on at a craft store near by, but its for locals only, otherwise I would nominate you as "Crafty Mom"