Friday 28 May 2010

Teacup Fairies

Here are some new style Greetings Cards that will be available in my website shop next week. These little fairies sit or slumber in pretty vintage teacups.
The whole image is raised from the card to give more depth to the piece and the wings are printed onto acetate for a transparent feel to them.
Each teacup is finished off with a tag that reads "Teacup Fairy". The cards are left blank for your own message.
If you wish to pre-order any of these cards before they hit my shop please drop me an email with your requirements.

4 comments:

Róisín said...

Oooh, these are lovely. As is all your wonderful work!

Lenae May said...

Awwweee! I love them!
Lenae

paperbird said...

so very sweet.

serendipity said...

Hi Mandy, have they sold out already?! I can't see them in the shop..