Monday 17 January 2011

Bottled Friends & Family!!!!!!

My Vintage Bottled Fairies & Mermaids have always been very popular, using vintage images I bottle the person as a fairy or mermaid and create the final image into a card. A few years ago I started "bottling" images of my friends kids as fairies or mermaids and this really took off, and now it is one of my best selling products! So why not give it a go?? Send your friend or family member a greetings card with them on the front in a bottle as a mermaid or fairy, I can guarantee they'll be shocked and pleasantly surprised when they open the card!!!!
The images are just a few examples of some of the commissions I have done in the past. All that is required is for you to send me a high resolution photograph of your intended recipient and I will alter it adding wings or a mermaid fin and place in an acetate bottle with lots of sparkle. A tag is tied to the bottle that has various slogans such as "Bottled Mermaid, Do Not Tap On The Glass"; "Bottled Fairy, Handle With Care"; Bottled Sprite, Do Not Shake!" and so forth...
Prices start at £5 for a standard 4" x 6" greetings card with envelope. However, some clients request that the images are created onto cardstock for framing, these prices start at £10.

Bottling a friend or family member is a really fun gift to give for a celebration, I have had lots of wonderful feedback from clients who say they are thrilled with the results. My last client sent an email describing the moment she received the cards; "Cards have arrived, I was nearly sick with delight, they are wonderful!". This comment really made me laugh, I have never quite had the receipt of one of my cards described in this way, but was flattered all the same. If you would like more information on the Bespoke Services I offer then please visit my website.