Saturday 12 March 2011

Work In Progess

I've had a lovely Saturday today; Firstly I had a potter in the Garden tidying up my flower beds, it was such a gorgeous sunny morning this morning, and then I got down to some serious creating. Above is my latest assemblage half way through it's creation. The shadowbox, which you can just see, has been covered in vintage style papers and old music sheets, and then sealed with a coat of diamond glaze. And my little vintage lady on the trapeze has had her modesty covered by way of a glitter leotard, much more appropriate for my little Shadowbox Theatre. Check back tomorrow when I'll post the finished piece.
I then finished off a couple of cards I was working on and had a good look at some ballet shoes I purchased last week, I'm going to try and cover them in vintage papers, probably music sheet paper, don't know if it'll work but I'll give it a try, and of course I'll let you know the outcome! Hope you're having a good Saturday! Will be back again tomorrow.

2 comments:

Cris said...

Your work is so cheeky and cute! I love seeing all your supplies. I like to use vintage sheet music too. I love your fairies in bottles.

Esther said...

love this!!