Thursday 21 April 2011

So Proud of my Hubby

My wonderful hubby always puts me to shame, he is so fit and committed to his health whilst I struggle every morning to get on the rowing machine before my day starts. He's up at 5am each morning to leave for work by 5.30am, but every day he manages to go the the Gym and has a session with a personal trainer once a week, at weekends he still doesn't take time out, instead he cycles on Saturday mornings and runs on Sundays, not to mention fitting in lots of exercise with our very lively twin boys. All that hard work is now going to a good cause as he has enrolled himself into a Triathlon on 8th May to raise money for Demelza, a charity that cares for children with life-limiting illnesses or serious medical conditions, as well as support and counselling for families. Well done babe, I love you to bits!!! If anyone would like to support Steve and help raise money for this wonderful charity please visit his Just Giving Page here, or use the link on the left of your screen. Thank you x

1 comment:

Joanna said...

Steve sounds like Superman! Well done to him - it's a great cause.

x

ps My hubby is superfit like Steve, whereas I just do Zumba twice a week:0)