Friday 8 April 2011

Whimsy Mermaid Wedding

You may remember from a post in 2010, an amazing wedding that I was fortunate enough to be involved in. This stunning vintage, whimsical wedding can now be viewed in all it's glory on the Wedding Blog site Rock My Wedding. I created all the mermaid place name settings and table name settings for the wedding breakfast, it was a joy to be asked! I thoroughly enjoyed making each mermaid and working with the bride Sophie. You have to check out her wedding photos they are stunning, and her dress is to die for!!! Thanks again Sophie xx

2 comments:

Joanna said...

I went over to have a look - that has to be the most beautiful wedding I've ever seen! Her dress is stunning, and the whole day summed them up as a couple - I really feel I got to know the couple by their choices. Your mermaids were perfect for the event, just stunning.

x

Unknown said...

Oh Mandy I love coming here:) It always brings a smile and definet inspiration!

Heading over to the wedding site to see what marvels you have created.

Happy springtime hugs my sweet friend.
Becky