Sunday 22 May 2011

Creation Overdrive....

So far I've had a crazy weekend of creating, with just over two weeks to go until the Wealden Mid Summer Fair, it's official, I've gone into creation overdrive!!! Yesterday was spent making the last batch of Bottled Folk Greetings Cards, I made so many my hands were actually a little sore by the end of the morning! And then, with hubby and the boys enjoying a late morning Football Tournament at the boys football club, I was able to get rare uninterrupted me time to then make these cushions which will be available alongside my Bird Cushions at the Fair.
There is still time to buy advance tickets for the Fair, just visit the Wealden Mid Summer Fair site and buy online, or alternatively you can purchase them on the day of your visit. It would be great to see anyone who can pop by to say hello, it would be lovely to see you there.

2 comments:

Marva Plummer-Bruno said...

Hey Mandy!!! Haven't seen you forever! Love your pillows! So glad you stopped by!

Lowri Roberts said...

Gorgeous images. I love your use of old photographs, illustrations and graphics. :)